We store cookies on your device to make sure we give you the best experience on this website. I'm fine with this - Turn cookies off
Switch to an accessible version of this website which is easier to read. (requires cookies)

Question to Kent County Council [with answer], 13 May 2010: Notifying members of Highway Work Alterations

May 13, 2010 11:07 AM

Question by George Koowaree to the Cabinet Member for Environment, Highways and Waste

Will the Cabinet Member for Environment, Highways and Waste advise Members of the Protocol for informing the Local Member of any changes or cancellations to the schedule of Highways works approved by the Joint Transportation Board in their division?


The formal protocol of informing members of any schemes added or removed from the approved schedules is via the Joint Transportation Boards (JTB). This would be by an update report to the next available JTB. I would suggest that if Mr Koowaree has an issue with a specific scheme he initially speaks with his Community Liaison Officer who can follow up on the matter.